~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READ THE STICKY IN THE SIDEBAR FOR INFO ABOUT THIS BLOG. IT'S IN THE RIGHT COLUMN, UNDER ALL THE TAGS AND IT'S TITLED 'STICKY'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Rikard Sjöblom

Official links:

Spotify

Amazon

Prog Archives

~~~

Mediafire links:


(The Weight is another of Sjöblom's bands, but I felt it was unnecessary to make a post just for it since I only have one album and the only thing I found about it is this link -see point 2-... I don't even know how I got the album and I don't even know if an image for the album even exists)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario