~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READ THE STICKY IN THE SIDEBAR FOR INFO ABOUT THIS BLOG. IT'S IN THE RIGHT COLUMN, UNDER ALL THE TAGS AND IT'S TITLED 'STICKY'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Olafo

More Costa Rican talent :)

~~~

Official links:

Spotify

Bandcamp

Facebook

~~~

Mediafire links:

So, here's the deal
I'm uploading this just because I can't find the link I used to download the album
And I can't find any other link
I'm pretty sure the band posted the link on their facebook page but I can't find it
This is one of those exceptions when I'll upload albums after Oct. 23rd, 2015

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario