~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
READ THE STICKY IN THE SIDEBAR FOR INFO ABOUT THIS BLOG. IT'S IN THE RIGHT COLUMN, UNDER ALL THE TAGS AND IT'S TITLED 'STICKY'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Joan Villaperros - Comparte Records

Call me a shill all you want but I actually know this guy in person.
His music is pretty cool and mesmerizing and I share it every time I can just so people get to know his music.
And I also like people to know Costa Rican talent :) 

We haven't been in touch for a while and when I was searching for official links I found out he has his own label, I mean, holy christ, who does that! that's insane and cool as hell!

Something that I like about him is he believes that music should be free. You can buy an album from him but he won't charge you for the music, he'll only charge you for the artbox, and the cool thing is that each artbox is one of a kind.

~~~

Official links:

Freesounds

Blogspot

Microcircuitos

Buy/Special Order (links in Spanish)
Link 1 and Link 2

~~~

Mediafire links:

Since Joan is cool with sharing music for free, I went ahead and added the link to one of his albums and asked him if he's cool with that, I'll update when I get a response :)

UPDATE: he's cool with it :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario